About Me

My photo
Welcome to the Happy Chaos Clothing blog!! We are SOOOO glad you're here! :-) I'm Charity, the designer behind all of the creative stuff you will find here!! A little about me... I love Jesus, I love my sweet Hubby and my FIVE amazing little ones! I also adore just about everything creative, however clothing is my first love in design... Catching a vision of what every child should be... FREE! Our clothing line is created with the sound of giggles and the sight of twirls. Free to be me... as every single child should be. You will find lots of fun stuff here to get those creative juices flowing! :-) So grab some hot tea, pull up a chair and prepare to be inspired!! ♥ Hugs!
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, August 28, 2011

We stole Daddy's shirt... to make Gracie's dress... an upcycle!



This was such a fun upcycle, and my little one LOVED that it used to be Daddy's shirt!!
SEW simple!!! If you have our Instant Gratification pattern just follow all of the pattern instructions... I took some pictures to show you how I laid the pattern out to cut! I constructed everything exactly the same as the pattern describes. I did NOT have to hem this dress however... I used the hem that was already on my hubby's shirt!! Easy Peasy and SEW adorable on... here are some pics!! If you have any questions feel free to post them!! :-)









Have a BLESSED, wonderful weekend!!!
Blessings,
Charity

No comments:

Post a Comment